Saturday, May 9, 2009
Mother's Day
I guess this year is technically my first Mother's Day and it has been really great. (Okay, I know that it is technically tomorrow but bear with me as I explain.) The other day when I got home and opened the mail, my mom and dad had sent me a card. It was really sweet and brought a smile to my face. Then on Thursday, David was leaving to go to the mountains for the weekend to play golf with his bothers and dad. He left really early and so when I came down to leave for work, I went to my favorite spot in the house, my chair to get my shoes that I had left from the night before. (Yes mom, you did teach me better than that!) I noticed that he had left me two cards and gift on the side table next to the chair. The first card was from him and was very sweet. The gift was a bottle of perfume from Tiffany's that smells really good! But the best part was the card that was printed from Tiffany's. It said "This is wired and awesome at the same time to say for the first time...Happy Mother's Day!" It just really struck me that we really are about to embark on an awesome adventure! This is just the beginning!
