Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Day of Vacation








I know that I can't complain becasue I am on vacation but sometimes my husbands excitement for traveling can be a bit of a pain. You see when we travel together, we have to be to the airport EARLY. Not only for our flight but also in the morning. I happen to be a morning person and don't mind getting up but when it is at 4am to catch a flight, it is early if you are a morning person or not. David's poor mom is always so nice and takes us to the airport at those ungodly hours and never complains. She is a saint! We had no problems at the airport but once we boarded our flight, they informed us that the first aid kit was out of date and we could not leave until they got us a new first aid kit. 45 minutes later, we had an in-date medical kit and were able to take off. We landed in Atlanta with 15 minutes to catch our next flight and 40 between them. Ok, so I admit that I don't move as fast as I once did and knew that I was not going to be the cause of us for missing our flight. Not to fear, Dave asked some lady with a cart if she would drive us the length of the terminal so we wouldn't miss our connection. She gladly obliged. I was surprised! I guess I should have listened to my dad when he said "It never hurts to ask. The worst they can say is No!" Once we got here, I was amazed by our hotel. It is amazing. Way out of my leauge but I will enjoy it none the less! Attached are some pictures. Hopefully I will be able to get more tomorrow.