Friday, July 31, 2009

Hanging with the Husband

I know this is kinda a lame thing to post about but I wanted all to know just how not boring I am. In previous posts, I have been telling you that I am so boring that I don't have anything to post unless it is the weekend. I have made an effort to spice thing up a bit in my life so here it is.

For the past two nights I have had so much fun hanging out with my husband playing cards and watching Cardinals baseball. I almost can't stand all the excitement! In all seriousness, I am big and pregnant with elephant feet by the end of the day so I am not a big ball of fun when 7 or 8 rolls around, especially after working all day. My poor husband is so bored with me he can't hardly stand it but being the great guy that he is, he puts up with me. We bought a new card game last week and have been playing the Scrabble card game for the past two nights while the Cardinals played the Dodgers. It actually is quite a bit of fun. Nothing to write home about but it passes the time.

David- Thanks for putting up with me in my super fun state! I love you and I owe you!

All- If you are ever in need of a rousing card game, I would suggest the Scrabble card game. It will entertain you for hours or in my case and hour. I have to be in bed by 9 to function!