If you are married or in a serious relationship you know how wonderful it is to be RIGHT! I just had to take a moment to document this momentous occasion especially since according to my husband it is a very rare occurrence.
Background story: Monday night David cut the grass and did some yard work, made me dinner, and then went for a run. (I know, he is awesome!) When he got home from his run, he told me that he had been stung by a wasp. I was sympathetic but a big manly guy like him shouldn't be phased by a silly wasp sting, right? He took some aspirin and went to bed. The next night, he complained about it hurting and it was a little swollen and red but nothing that a little ice pack couldn't fix.
Today: After a hard day off of work and playing golf, he was complaining about his sting. Thinking he was looking for some sympathy, I dismissed his complaints. When I returned home from my grueling day at work (slight exaggeration), I realized that David's leg was really red and swollen. I asked him if he thought it might be a spider bite and not a wasp sting and he pretty much told me I was crazy. (I am getting to the why I am right part, hang on.) I told him that he really needed to go get it looked at. He was having a hard time walking on it and it just looked disgusting. I have never seen a wasp sting look like that. Well, after much debate with me, Dave called his insurance company's nurse hotline and they too told him that he should go to the minor med. So what did he do, he went to the minor med. (Right #1) When he got to the minor med, guess what they told him...its a spider bite (Right #2). Don't worry, he is going to be just fine except his ego is bruised since he had to admit that I was right not once but twice in one night!
Feel better honey! I am going to really need you soon!
