Today was our 39 week appointment and all is well. Looks like Harrison is content to stay right where he is, much to his mom's disappointment. I am glad he is doing well and enjoying it, however I just want to hold and snuggle him so bad that I am becoming restless. His dad is really looking forward to it too. I can't wait to see them together. It will be an amazing moment.
There was no real progress measured today so we will keep waiting. If nothing else, I know that we will have our little boy on August 28 or 29th. I have officially scheduled my induction and have to report to the hospital on the 28th at 3:45am to begin the process. We will make sure everyone knows when he arrives.
Thanks to all who continue to pray for us and please continue to do so. We love you all and can't wait for you to meet our little man!
