Monday, July 13, 2009
It has been awhile
I know it has been awhile since my last post but there isn't much to report. At 34 weeks pregnant in the heat of summer, there really isn't much to do. We did go Saturday and had some pregnancy pictures taken. I really enjoyed it and hope that they turn out great. They will be great reminders of this phase in our lives. David was a good sport but he doesn't get too jazzed up for things like that. I did find it quite amusing that my sister Emily told my dad that we were taking nude pregnancy pictures. As if I was posing for the Playboy Pregnancy issue due later this year! First let me say that I would be last on the list of choices and I do have some modesty. I wore jeans the entire time and my top was completely covered except for my bulging belly. We were going for the before shot of Harrison! Which leads me to the next topic, the after shot of Harrison. Only 6 more weeks! Let me tell you that it can't get here soon enough. It has gone by so fast but this last little stretch seems to drag on for an eternity! We go back to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully all is well.
