It is Tuesday evening and since I haven't posted since last week, I need to catch you up on the events of the weekend, the most interesting time of my life right now.
Saturday, my sister-in-laws, threw me a baby shower that was amazing! They went above and beyond. It was very special to spend time with friends and family. It is humbling for me to know that so many people love me and David and baby Harrison. For people to take time out of their busy lives to spend time with me and to shower me with gifts for the baby reminds me how fortunate I am.
Rhonda and Emily, I can't thank you enough for everything you did for the shower. I appreciate you and all that you did. You are wonderful.
My aunt Kathy and my Grandma were able to make the trip to Memphis too and it was so nice to see them and it was wonderful that they wanted to spend this time with me.
I also got to see family and friends that I haven't been able to see in awhile. It is so hard since everyone has their own families and things to do. It reminds me that life is short so we need to make the most of the time we have and to let those that mean the most to us know it. I appreciate everyone coming and for being there for me during this special time in our lives.
Back to the shower.... Harrison got some really great things, a swing, highchair, tummy mat, bouncer, clothes, books, blankets, quilts, and much much more. There is no reason he should not be a happy and content baby.
Below are some pictures from the day.
