Today was my 28 week doctors visit and my Glucola test. The Glucola test checks to make sure that you have not developed gestational diabetes. I passed with flying colors! Also, my blood pressure was great. As far as the weigh in, I have stopped counting. It only makes me want to cry so if I pretend that all is well then in my eyes, it is! Nothing like lying to yourself to make you feel better!
When the doctor came in to check on me, she listened to Harrison's heartbeat and had a hard time getting a good reading because he would not stop moving around. She commented on how active he is. She also said he is growing good and all seems to be fine. Going back in four more weeks to check on the little guy.
I guess the biggest shock was when I left and was scheduling my next appointment, the nice receptionist lady told me that she needed to collect my delivery deposit of nearly $800.00. After my chin hit the floor, I politely paid and then left amazed! This is one expensive kid and he isn't even here yet. He obviously get that from his Daddy!
